The Wisconsin Motorcycle Safety Program ("WMSP") is striving to improve rider training and education as well as motivate motorists to share the road.
Riding a motorcycle or a scooter/moped is an exhilarating experience. Training and knowledge can make the difference between many years of riding enjoyment and a lifetime of tragedy for you or your loved ones. Approximately 100 motorcyclists are killed and more than 2,500 injured each year in Wisconsin traffic crashes. And most of these deaths and injuries could have been prevented, with additional education and training. Well-trained and responsible riders along with motorists who share the road will help reach the goal of reducing the number of preventable traffic deaths in Wisconsin. Learn more here.
- All the Gear (TV Spot)
- WMSP Introduction (Extended Video)
- WMSP Rider Education Courses Overview (Extended Video)
- The Passenger (TV Spot)
- Built for Speed (TV Spot)
- Riding In Wisconsin - Ten Stories, One Vision (Extended Video)
- Think – Motorcycle Awareness (TV spot)
- Invisible – Motorcycle Awareness (TV spot)
- “Riding In Wisconsin” 5 Stories-One Vision (Extended Video)
- Operation Moped Safety (Extended Video)
- All About Wisconsin Roundabouts (Extended Video)