Who should participate?
Businesses, organizations, schools, municipalities, and individuals should join the WisDOT Buckle Up Phone Down campaign. Together we can bring a positive change in driver behavior and create safer roads. Crashes, injuries, and deaths related to distracted driving and seat belt use are preventable. View the Fact Sheet.
Show your support and Take the Pledge today.
How to be a partner
- Take the pledge. Fill out the form to get your organization’s logo on the website.
- Use Buckle Up Phone Down in your internal messaging.
- Share a news release with the media to announce your dedication to the campaign.
- Post pictures, videos, and logos on social media. Encourage your followers to get involved. Use the hashtag #BuckleUpPhoneDown.
Join the movement to bring a positive change to driver behavior and create safer roads in Wisconsin. After taking the pledge, use WisDOT’s Starter Kit for resources to announce your dedication to the campaign.
Share the Call to Action
Why you should join the movement
Buckle Up Phone Down: Accept the Challenge
Buckle Up Phone Down Partners
If you have questions about Buckle Up Phone Down, contact:
WisDOT Office of Public Affairs
(608) 266-3581, BUPD@dot.wi.gov